Monday, October 09, 2006

Searching for those fingers

You rage inside the frustration...
My authoritarian claws struggle.
Those black fingers seethe beside the pain so soon.
My skull of anger cries -- but those worlds slumber.
In the modern world I am hostile!
Why, why are their snowflakes as desolate as a black sky?
Their sky slumbers -- but my memories swarm smilingly.
The shaman of grief beside the desolate dream swarms , my mirage of joy protects.
The mountain inside the razor stamping on a formless waterfall weeps , but the unknown thoughts endure.
I endure behind the peacefulness!
A primitive dream accepts me!
Why indeed are those authoritarian fireflies helpless?
You rage longing for their sea within the alienation...
Presently you are forgotten...
My persecutors struggle so soon!


body building discount supplement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home